Friday, January 15, 2010

Purdy

I saw these bags featured on another website and had to post a couple of pictures. I have a strange attraction to bright red leather and this cranberry bag comes pretty close to fitting in that category:



They have bigger versions that are sized to fit laptops and books:



And then there's this saucy little clutch:



I'd have to ring up my credit card if they featured the mini truffle bag in the above bright yellow- lawdy!

You can check out the Morelle bags here on Etsy. I'm surprised at how reasonably priced these bags are given that they're made by hand. They're gorgeous looking and also appear to be pretty sturdy- which is a match made in heaven as far as I'm concerned. I haven't seen these bags up close, but the internet pics have me drooling...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I have a strange attraction to bright red leather".

I, well, I don't even know where to start....

Anonymous said...

Great find kate! I like that red one too!