Thursday, January 3, 2008

Alien And Predator Wish You A Happy New Year!



Well, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a super fun New Year's Eve! I spent a wonderful time with The Boyfriend's family and with my own family, then ate too much chili cheese dip w/ green chili's on NYE. I think I actually have an ulcer or GERD, but the doc will tell me on Monday bright and early. If he ends up sticking a scope down my throat to look at my stomach, I'll see if I can get pictures :) I still need to find a way to post the pics from my gallbladder surgery... he he! I'm such a nerdy little scientist!

While visiting my family over the holiday, The Boyfriend sent me a link to a McSweeney's article for Alien vs Predator Christmas. It's hilarious, and unfortunately far more entertaining than the actual movie. I was happy to see my childhood buddies, Alien and Predator, again- but the acting was SciFi channel rate at best and the story line made no sense whatsoever. The Boyfriend actually went to bed without talking to me b/c I made him watch such a stupid movie. I do still have plans to see Rambo, but I'll have to go with my buddy Aaron and leave The Boyfriends at home, lol.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can leave MJ at the crib and hit some Rambo action! If Jeff doesn't want to go, they can sit and talk about music. or stuff.