Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This Might Be The Coolest Restaurant Ever


We have a new restaurant open in town from the creators of Sauce: Zinburger. They sell delicious burgers and yummy wines (click on above link if you want to see the freaking awesome menu). When the boyfriend showed this to me, I squealed in delight! This is almost the restaurant of my dreams. And the dessert menu-- omg. It's perfect and I'm going to have a very difficult time deciding on which one to get, when we make it out there for my birthday. Unfortunately, just about everything on the damned menu (ooh yes, zucchini fries with parm and ranch!) is on the list of stuff I can't eat right now with my sick, acid-filled tummy. So, I figure, if I'm super good with no cheating, my stomach will be healed enough by Feb 4th to go there for dinner to celebrate my 26th birthday. ;) I'll give a full report on deliciousness when we make it out there. Moo-cow, here I come!
PS- if you get the chance, check out wwtdd.com for his Tom Cruise post today- before it is taken down by TC's lawyers. He is a total nutjob!

No comments: