Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Official Bottle Shock Trailer- Sundance 2008

I think the thing I honestly miss most due to my diet restrictions is wine. I can trade the delicious coffee for sugar and milk in my tea. I can also trade hard liquor out for the wonderful tartness and smoothness of a glass of fantastic wine. My favorite thing to do when The Boyfriend and I go out for a fancy dinner, is to order a fun new glass of wine and try to guess all of the flavors in it. In honor of the liquid I miss the most, I've posted the trailer for what looks like an awesome wine movie. It also has the coolest Brit, Alan Rickman, and the super hot Freddy Rodriguez. Okay, Freddy's been a hot tamale to me since "Planet Terror", but no one's claiming I don't have issues. Regardless, you'll probably want to go see this movie after you watch the trailer ;)

No comments: