Thursday, July 10, 2008

Slow Day At Work



I'm waiting for primers to come in via DHL, so my research has come to a screeching halt today. I'll have to probably do some reading on inverse PCR- how thrilling, right? In my boredom I went ahead and rearranged the blog site. This includes the deletion of "Cup of the Week" (since I haven't had coffee since January) and Beaker. I'm sorry to see him go, but there was too much stuff on my page.

On a chipper note, I am very excited to be traveling home in a few days. A) b/c it gets me the hell out of my building and away from people at work for a while B) b/c my parents are excited to see me and Dad will buy me things (esp. food!) and C) b/c it means I'm that much closer to moving in with The Boyfriend. I can't wait to have everything of ours in one spot, including each other. The sleeping in on weekends for me will be over, however, as the dogs like to be fed at 630 am regardless of which day of the week it is. A small price to pay for togetherness! :0) I hope everyone is having a nice Thursday!

PS: found this cool life cycle chart of Giardia lamblia somewhere online...

No comments: