Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Snoop Dogg on Martha Stewart

This is a freakin' riot! Martha Stewart reminds me of a cross between The Boyfriend's Mom, a clever chef, and a psychotic. But its all good, Martha's cool- especially since she had Snoop Dogg on to make mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving. I have to say, I'm sorry I asked a friend to bring the mashed potatoes this year only because the butter-cream cheese-heavy cream combo Martha throws together looks like it rocks. I'm only responsible for the 18+ lb turkey and the stuffing. Shawna came over last night and we broke up three loaves of bread so the pieces could dry out. My dining room table is covered in cookie sheets loaded with bread pieces. I'm hoping the dogs don't get any ideas while no one is looking :) After getting out of work early today, I've got to slice and prep all the veggies for the stuffing, hit Trader Joe's one last time, make the sweet tea and the Kool-aid (yeah, that's how we roll!), and finish cleaning up the house. I'm going to try to remain unstressed the entire time... heh heh.

No comments: