Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rachel Maddow on Letterman 2009.03.16 (hq)

The lovely and incredibly intelligent Rachel Maddow explains why our tax dollars are funding morons. Honestly, I think this might be the cleanest and most understandable explanation for why shaky mortgages were given to folks who couldn't really afford them. I listen to NPR almost every day, but this was the best explanation without a lot of the depressing extras. If I have to hear "recession" or "failing economy" one more time... I live in America- I know exactly what's going on in the economy. I don't need it pounded into my head every 5 minutes. So I've been switching to the sweet jams radio station. I hope the economy perks up soon, just so I don't have to listen to the shitty radio station anymore. I hope everyone is having a good morning!

No comments: