Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Love Shoes

It was about my mid-twenties when I realized that I'm a closet shoe whore. A 7 1/2 who salivates at bright vintage style pumps, red leather, kitten heels, or comfy soft brown loafers. When I was finally introduced to something that hadn't been purchased at Payless, I fell in love. A shoe that doesn't hurt your feet or fall apart after a few months (if you're lucky)? Free shipping and free returns? (thank you zappos and piper lime) Unfortunately I don't make enough moolah at the moment to really quench my shoe thirst, nor do I have many occasions to wear fancy pumps with a sexy pair of tight blue jeans. Until the day when I start to get a much healthier paycheck for amplifying and identifying the DNA of microorganisms, I will just stare and daydream about such beauties as are featured below:




No comments: