Sunday, August 19, 2007

Post Family Vacay Aug 07


Overall my visit was actually really awesome :) There were no questions about my relationship (to my shock and amazement) and only one joke about grandbabies off of me (this came out of my father's mouth). I got to spend a lot of time with my brother and his girlfriend Heather, my Dad was able to take more than a few days off of work, and my Mom had the whole week off as well. We all went shooting, hung out at Busch Gardens, visited VA beach, went out to eat a number of times, hung out at my Dad's favorite pub, and went to see the Bourne Ultimatum. I was also very thankful to spend a little bit of time with my Goddaughter Jazmyn (she's 5 now!) I was so excited to give her the giant stuffed Dora the Explorer doll I'd purchased because I thought it would be the same size as her. Then she grew and is twice the size of the doll. She's going to be an Amazon queen before I know it! I was very lucky to be able to visit this summer and spend quality time with my family. The next time I head up there will be December!

No comments: