Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Love Starbucks


I thankfully ended a very arduous day at work with a tall almond steamer at my favorite local Starbucks. Prior to arriving to gab with girlfriends, The Boyfriend (who had originally arrived to work on his dissertation) had already 'coffee bombed' with some of the uber friendly staff for fun. Score: Baristas 1, The Boyfriend 1. After my girlfriends decided to call it a night, The Boyfriend and I chatted it up with the lovely baristas. We even got to sample the yummy pumpkin spice inspired bread and blended drinks. This is when we learned that the handsome young barista in the pic above was attempting to break the record for shots of espresso consumed, previously held by Jasmine Willis (who recently OD'd on the caffeine). He was kind enough to drink his winning 15th shot for the photo :) Go Starbucks!

No comments: