Monday, December 10, 2007

Down, But Not Out


If anyone caught the Steelers- Patriots game yesterday I'm sure they feel the same way I do (unless of course they're foolish enough to be a Patriots fan). The Steelers were definately giving the P's a run for their money. But then Roethlisberger decided to have Hines Ward impossibly carry the ball across 20 gigantic guys to make a one yard touchdown. Ward catches and runs. He doesn't pull a Jerome Bettis, that's why Davenport was in the game. And why wasn't Roethlisberger throwing to Ward more? They have awesome man-chemistry and do wonderful things on the field. I don't know why he used Parker so much this game- especially after last week's game. And I'm just sad that Polamalu was out with a knee injury. Had he been on the field, the score definitely would have been different.

I don't like to bust on my own team, but I really hope they can pull it together and quit making stupid mistakes. At this stage of the game you can't afford to make mistakes or you won't even make it past game 1 of the playoffs. Rest up this week boys and get healthy to play against the Jags! Woot!

Steelerz for Life yo!

No comments: