Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grrr! Yummy!

I haven't been this excited over a movie in a LONG time. I jumped up from my desk chair at work and proclaimed, "Woah!" upon witnessing the hotness that is Vin Diesel blowing shit up. They even included Michelle Yeoh as a protector for the girl the two characters are smuggling into the US- which means oodles of martial arts! And the chick they are smuggling is hot and is host to some crazy organism. I think Mathieu Kassovitz made this movie for me. The only things this movie might be missing in order to qualify as Kate's Perfect Movie are Arnold Schwartzenegger, maybe some Aliens, and a few zombies. I give Babylon AD 9 out of 10 stars and I won't even get to see it until 29 Aug. I've already told The Boyfriend to mark his calendar cause he's getting dragged to this one! ;)

No comments: