Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We Are The Champions, My Friend...



Okay, did I call it or did I call it? I'm a little surprised that the Cards played as well as they did. The Boyfriend and I were sweating a little in the 4th quarter. Then Santonio Holmes made that gorgeous catch- no wonder he was the Superbowl MVP. We were at my boss's house for the event, in a house full of Cardinals fans. In a sea of red, only one other nice lady and I were wearing our black and gold to represent. Members of my dept made fun of me so hard for being so loud during the game. I considered myself on good behavior since I only cursed once. ;) After the fantastic party at my boss's we headed down to Steelers territory at our friends L & L's house. Below is a picture of what my dear Annie made for snacks in honor of my Steelers. After the Steelers desserts and the high volume of text messages I received from friends, my little heart could have burst.

No comments: