Thursday, July 31, 2008

Movie Star Quote


Quote from Colin Firth in New York Magazine: "Actors are basically drag queens. People will tell you they act because they want to heal mankind or, you know, explore the nature of human psyche. Yes, maybe. But basically we just want to put on a frock and dance".


I like it. :) In this pic Colin Firth looks like Omar Sharif.


I hope everyone is having a nice Thursday. One more day til Friday! Yay! I'm sure we'll hit the movies to see either Batman or Hellboy 2 this weekend. I'd prefer Hellboy 2, but that's because I'm a weirdo and an outlier from the rest of the population.


Is anyone else tired of the damned mosquitoes yet? F'ing monsoons. I can't wait to be done with all these bugs!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good lord that man is gorgeous in that picture.