Monday, May 18, 2009

Horrible Movie and Awesome Fabric



The Boyfriend sent me this trailer and oh my goodness is it awful! Its so awful there's no humor to be found in the ridiculousness of it. If it comes to the Loft I'm tempted to drag M-dog, with the only plus being the delicious buttery popcorn they serve at the theater there. I can't believe Oded Fehr (Duce Bigalow, The Mummy [and subsequent poo Mummy movies thereafter] and Resident Evils 2 and 3) needs a paycheck bad enough to be in this movie. Maybe he lost a bet or something. I could forgive him that.

The Boyfriend, awesome as he is, also found a groovy website with lots of bitchin fabric. I've been trying to find a big bold patterned fabric to make dining room curtains out of, without paying an arm and a leg. Anthropologie has some really nice stuff, but the patterns are usually a little too busy and girlie for what I'm looking for. Here are some of the patterns I've found on the website so far that I really like:





The online company also has a custom sewing service, so it might be worth the extra dinero just to have them sew the curtains together instead of begging M-dog to help me. It will likely be a while before I'm able to afford the 15 dollars a yard of this cool stuff, seeing as how the ole credit card needs to have a larger dent made in the paying off dept.

No comments: